Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Vegan Pizza with Eggplant {most delicious recipe}

It's been two months since I didn't have oven and now as we got that I can't stop making pizza, cupcakes and other most delicious food! Oh my... homemade food tastes so much better. And as we get new oven I created a new pizza recipe - Vegan Pizza with Eggplant.




As I made this pizza in the evening and the lighting wasn't so good, the quality of the picture is bad, but you can still see how delicious it was, as my fiance said: "It doesn't matter if the picture isn't good, it's important, that the pizza is". :)

Vegan Pizza with Eggplant Recipe:

  • Salad (I used Iceberg)
  • Eggplant
  • Tomatoes
  • Red Bell Pepper
  • Pickles
  • Tomato sauce
  • Mayonnaise Sauce
  • Cheese (I use Violife)
  • Oregano, Basil
  • Black Olives (I didn't use them, but I think it should be delicious)

Method:

  1. Cut eggplant into slices, as you can see in the picture and sprinkle with salt, set aside for 30 minutes. Wash off the salt and fry them in the pan with some curry or other spices for few minutes on both sides.
  2. Spread tomato sauce on the pizza crust. 
  3. Add all the ingredients: salad, eggplant, tomatoes, red bell pepper, pickles and if you use - olives.
  4. Bake on 360F for 12 minutes, then sprinkle oregano and basil and add some grated cheese. Bake few minutes more until cheese is melted.


By the way, it is very delicious to add some nutritional yeast (they taste like parmesan) and I also recommend to eat this pizza with salad, once I tried pizza with salad, it's hard to eat differently.

Enjoy!

Share if you liked this recipe in the comments below. And also follow my newest recipes on facebook and instagram!

2 comments:

  1. Which grated cheese did you use, a homemade one please???

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://teespring.com/vegan-6986

    ReplyDelete