Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Healthy morning millet porridge

Eat for Life, Porridge, Breakfast, Main, Vegan, Healthy, Victoria Spirit Fitness

I remember those times of my childhood when my mother was making oat porridge or some other porridges. I didn't like it too much, but now when I started to eat healthier I find out so many different options how to eat healthy and delicious in the same way! Today I want to share with you my morning millet porridge with berries (I used frozen) and pear.



Method:


1. Cook the millet porridge
2. Put your fruits and berries into plate
3. When the gruel is ready, put it into the plate on the berries
4. Add 1tsp of natural sweetener and 1 or 2 tsp of Grapeseed oil
5. Mix everything and you have super tasty, sweet and very healthy breakfast!


*note: instead of pear you can use peach, nectarine, mango or some other fruits.


Have a nice day & don't forget to always start your day with super nutritious meals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment