Sunday, February 8, 2015

Hot vegan sandwich for your lovely evening

Sandwiches. I thought I will miss them so much as I went vegan, but... I found, that vegan sanwiches are way more delicious! I love sandwiches with avocado, lemon juice and salt, but today I will share hot sandwiches from my childhood, only now it's greener.


You will need:
  • 2 slices of vegan white bread (gluten-free would be the best option)
  • 1-2 tsp vegan mayo
  • 1-2 tsp tomato sauce (at least 50% of tomato paste in it)
  • 1 slice of vegan cheese
  • Some greens and fresh cucumber
  • 1/8tsp pizza spices (oregano, basil, marjoram)*

Method:
Apply a slice of white bread with mayonnaise, add cheese, pizza spices and greens.
The other slice of white bread apply with tomato sauce and cover the sandwich with it.
Bake in sandwich maker until it's slightly brown



* I buy oregano, basil and marjoram separately and mix them all together at home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment